happy 12th birthday jordan
and brought them into her class on
Monday to celebrate!
We figured this was as close to having her birthday
in school as we were going to get.
I made mint flavored cake to bake in the cones,
then frosted them with dark chocolate frosting,
and topped them with green mint chips!
YummO!
She was the star of the show passing these babies out!
All of her classmates thought we brought in ice cream cones,
till she handed them a cone full of cake!
What fun we had!
I'm glad that she invited me to make this special
treat for her class and share in her day!
Thanks Bug!
I love You!
~Mudda~
3 comments:
SO SWEET!! That picture is one of the best I've seen in a long time!! No she doesn't look gorgeous, I just love how you can totally feel her joy. She calls you "mudda"...that is too darling.
btw, glad you liked my fun list of definitions...that makes me laugh so hard.
Happy 4th tomorrow!! See ya soon!
She is a great girl, now a Young Woman! That picture captures her so well.
Hey, there, Jordan!! I know it is a couple days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm sure it was a great one!!! Cousin Tim in Salt Lake City
Post a Comment