Tuesday, October 2, 2007

They say it's your birthday

Your 4!

You bring sunshine into our lives, we love you so very much!!!! Happy, Happy Birthday!



A little bit about our girl:

favorite colors are : pink and purple
favorite song is : life is a highway from the movie cars
favorite foods: salad and candy
favorite animals: lions, deer, horses
favorite movies: lion king and bambi
favorite books: all berenstain bear books!


She and I went to krispy kream for breakfast and the nice lady gave her a box all her own!
And a nice man gave her one of the hats. What a great way to start the day!
Gymboree gave her a big birthday sticker and wished her a good one!
So far- a lovely day!
We are off to see a movie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love those pictures!! She is such a darling little girl, I love her loves list- I want to do one for my girls now. We wont have any birthdays here for a few months but I can do one now right? My favorite is the fact that she loves salad and candy. Me too! ha ahaha...
What movie did you go see?

kelly said...

happy birthday shilo!
she's just about the cutest thing ever!

timicus said...

Hey, Shilo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Cousin Tim in Utah!!! Sounds like it was awesome! I'm just surprised you didn't list kitty-cats under favorite animals! :-)

Paige said...

The Blasers are big fans of sweet little Shilo.

Jaime said...

she is beautiful! I love her knitted dress, too cute! Happy 4th Birthday.