I am going to put a black & white fam. portrait behind the 'Barnes Clan 08'.
Maybe even a couple of them in various sized frames... the S w/#2 is so perfect..I love the number 2
I couldn't resist-and picked up a bag of random letters too..mostly E's..weird? Anyway I stood and played in all her letter, number, tile, game piece space for almost an hour, leaving me with very little time to explore the rest of the store... next time
The people could be no nicer- the dealers could be no cooler! If you want it, they probably have it! I also think the prices are really great! On this same trip this week, I picked up 3 locker baskets and a vintage beverage cart! I'm in love! It even has plug ins in the end! Way retro! Way cool!
I am going to put one of our wedding pictures behind the date. {our wedding anniversary}
John said I was smiling ear to ear when I was telling him of all the cool stuff this place had. So I thought I would share. You all should check it out some time! {without children- so you can see everything!}
6 comments:
Cute style, Torrie! I love how they look against your white walls and white shelves...perfect!
so cute!
that is a great store.
i haven't been for a while.
we should go together...
i will call you tomorrow!
How fun. I'm jealous you and Kelly are going, I want to go too, wish it wasn't so far from Portland. :)
I want to go too!!!! Those are SO cute!
O.K we can all go!
I would love that!
Crannberry cottage is on the way there too and it is my other favorite!
really cute idea- I want to do something like that!
Post a Comment