- Shilo has had an on and off fever of 102 since Thursday
- I have a queasy stomach and an ear ache I am hoping goes away soon
- Chastin has been throwing up since Sunday morning and is feverish
How will you celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day?
I'm guessing we'll be staying home....
4 comments:
i'm sorry you don't feel good and have to deal with sick kids on top of that.
love the MLK info.
I hope you feel better soon, and the kids too. When all of you are feeling better, your hubby will get sick and thinks that you could never has possibly felt as sick as he does. Take care of yourself.
My MLK day has been spent looking at carseats. fun fun.
blech...it sounds terrible. Im really really really glad its not me but Im not happy at all that its you either. So sorry my friend ") We'll say an extra prayer for you guys that it will be over quickly.
should we call the doc? Need anything from the store? Being sick is crummy especially if it's everyone! Call me if you need!
Post a Comment