Those are gorgeous...you are a LUCKY lady! The other day Peter told me that he thought I desereved some flowers but when I asked why he didn't bring me some home he said he thought the "thought" would be sufficient. So I went out the next day and bought myself my own flowers. Ugh!
wow..those are so beautiful :) I usually buy my own flowers too. My husband does other sweet stuff (like if I ask him to get me something, he jumps right up and does it) but not flowers...and the only ones I'll buy for myself are the ones you can get for $2.99 a bunch at Albertsons! I love those tho so Im happy...until I see a bouquet like that (j/k) but wow, I mean it, thats one of the prettiest arrangements I've ever seen. He has good taste.
8 comments:
Those are gorgeous...you are a LUCKY lady!
The other day Peter told me that he thought I desereved some flowers but when I asked why he didn't bring me some home he said he thought the "thought" would be sufficient. So I went out the next day and bought myself my own flowers. Ugh!
beautiful roses. fresh flowers are always a delight.
What a nice husband! Can't wait till we can get together (after Noah gets over this crud!)
XO
what a great guy!
you deserve some pretty flowers!
Those are beautiful....you are lucky to have such a thoughtful husband.
And YES, thank you for the offer for Saturday. That would be wonderful.
wow..those are so beautiful :) I usually buy my own flowers too. My husband does other sweet stuff (like if I ask him to get me something, he jumps right up and does it) but not flowers...and the only ones I'll buy for myself are the ones you can get for $2.99 a bunch at Albertsons! I love those tho so Im happy...until I see a bouquet like that (j/k) but wow, I mean it, thats one of the prettiest arrangements I've ever seen. He has good taste.
He must be a great guy.....
You are boo!
Post a Comment