Friday, March 7, 2008

might i suggest

i had these photos done when i was pregnant with shilo

and i am so glad i did

to capture the precious moments
in life


sweet memories
of those times

the pictures were taken about a week before i had my c-section

when i look at these pictures i think of happy times- the wonder of life

and joy fills my soul

chastin was a month shy of 4 and i was two months away from turning 24

6 comments:

Paige said...

Those are very special pictures.

Jaime said...

That is just so sweet! Great pictures. Love your hair.

Bridget and Julio said...

What great pictures! I am sure when you had them taken it was the last thing you wanted - pregger pictures -- but you looks so good and such great memories!!! -- I am glad I asked for you blog!

kelly said...

i love these pictures; beautiful!

(are you torturing yourself?...)
love u. hang in there.

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely beautiful. Im so glad you took them too. I have always been told that I should but I never did..thought it was too cheesy. Now Im just embarrassed that I was too much of a prideful fool to do it anyway. If we ever have another child, Im calling you to take them for us. Deal?

Gerritt and Melissa said...

I love those pics. It makes me wish that I had thought to do something like that while I was pregnant.