so just a quick note on how funny my little girl is...
- there is a picture of shilo and i at her friend rachels birthday party a year ago or so on the fridge- shilo says"you look skinny" i said "then- or now?" and she says "both!" sweet girl!( maybe me telling you about this will make sarah, rachels mom, who reads my blog and doesn't leave any comments- leave a comment!!!!!!)
- yesterday in the car- while in the pouring rain shilo says "it looks like were driving in a glass of water" so true...
- a lady standing at the corner in ballard- while waiting at the light- says "you are georgeous!"{ to shilo of course} shilo replies "thanks for noticing... "what a crack up!
- last week she tells a little boy in the store who is pitching a fit about leaving without getting something "you should learn patience" then turns to me and says "right mom? i think the mom was more embarassed than i- afterall, it was her child making the scene...and shilo was right...
- she tells chastin- while doing puzzles with him- "that's a bunch of nonsense chastin"
when did she start paying attention to the world and everything around her? she makes me smile, she makes my heart swell with joy, and my belly ache with laughter.
btw- here new favorite word she calls every one is a SNOG HEAD.
don't know where it came from, but we all think it's hilarious!
and a LOOFAH is a SOFA...what a funny bunny
7 comments:
Hi! I hope you don't mind... I saw your comment on Janetta's page and wondered if it was Torrie from the ward! I was bummed that I couldn't come to your house today to do the V-day thing. It is a cute idea! My hubbie doesn't get off work until 10:30am, and I don't think Hazen would be cooperative while I tried doing it. I loved your post about your daughter. I am excited for when Hazen starts talking, but then again, I don't know if anything as sweet/cute would come out of his mouth. It seems like a lot of pressure to try to teach your children all the right things! AHHHH! You must be doing something right! HA HA!
I've wandered over a time or two also from other blogs of ward members so I guess it's time to leave a comment.
Shilo is such a doll! You are obviously a great mom to teach her all those things and then to remember to write them down too.
Shilo is tooo cute! WE need to hang soon, so her cuteness rubs off on Rachel! ~Sarah
what a cutie-patootie!
i love the funny things kids say when they're discovering the world.
I LOVE this whole entire post!! and look, you got a hello from Sarah!!!
she should be on that show "kids say the darndest things". What a funny post. Hmmmm, does she have her mothers whit or what.
Shilo is a great girl. I haven't heard snoghead yet, I'll have to get a laugh at that one when I hear it.
Post a Comment