Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Gear

So my order from Pine Cone Press just arrived and now I have to come up with some cool make 'n takes for the Scrappin' Friendzy in April. there are so many cool products out there, I had a hard time picking which ones to order! what fun! I am so excited to play with these!

So far I think I will do a Scrabble Letter Tiles Card, and print the pictures right off the Canon Selphy CP 720 I bought Jordan for Christmas {it's a compact photo printer} and a Gift box with some felt embellishments on it not real sure of what the box will be for yet.

I've been reading the catalogs the different paper / product companies have been sending me and checking out some cool web sites trying to find something 'out of the box' that was asked of me, so far i think it's going o.k.

Next months class for our Church scrap class will be ABC's with paper lunch sacks,

And the next Ballard Camera class is a Recipe Box, with vellum recipe card holders.

Wish me Luck!

And if you have any sites for me to check out let me know!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the tip on Pinecone Express, I can't wait to check them out. I wish I had a site to recommend, for scrapbooking I always use Creating Keepsakes website, they have some fantastic layouts online. :) Good luck with your projects.

Paige said...

That looks like fun stuff!

Kelly told me about 2 Peas in a Bucket. There are some great ideas on that one.

Anonymous said...

pinecone express?? sounds fun..I'll have to go look around.
I need to check back at Sarah's site and see if she answered my question about the srappin' thing..