Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm cough n' runnin'

Coughing a TON and off to Oregon to visit Great grandma Margaret!
I can't pass up the chance to see her and all of my families up and ditched me, so at this hour I have decided that the kids and I will take off A.S.A.P in the morning. Sounds like fun right?
One nanny mom is worried about my health, one worried grandma, and one skeptical husband, but if I'm too miserable we'll just come home early...no harm done.
Hope you all have a good spring break too!

p.s- i won't be forgeting the NyQuil:)
Bye!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Have so much fun! Take care of yourself too.

kelly said...

i hope you're able to relax a bit and enjoy the change in scenery!
feel better...

Paige said...

That's where you went! I'm glad you went to have some fun for youself.