Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Aloha people!
You won't be hearing from me for the next week.
Hopefully I'll come back with freckles on my face,
tan on my back and
relaxation written all over me.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Soak it up! Enjoy every last second! You lucky girl! And sleep! You'll get so much sleep! And you can pretend like you're dating again with no whining (but cute) kids around! :) You're gonna have so much fun!!!!!!

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Man, I wish I had gone to Hawaii instead of Utah. Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Im so happy for you!! Take a few pics but not too many..just enough to show what a great time you had..spend most of your time soaking up every minute, congratulations!!

Janetta said...

Aloha. Yay for Torrie, have fun! Aloha ("Doesn't that, like, mean goodbye and hello?" --from Miss Congeniality)