Monday, May 26, 2008

Hawaii during the day. Day 1

My first touches of Waikiki sand.
Beautiful, soft, warm sand.
Paradise for this Cali raised girl








Cruzin' topless. No better way to travel while on vacation.

{Sans kids}





The Puka Dog {more on that later}
http://www.pukadog.com/
My new favorite treat!







Iron wood trees. They are amazing! They reroot themselves back into the ground, so their roots are seen from the outside!
Tell me that mother nature isn't cool!
{all over the islands}












A weird contraption you ride in the surf.
One of a kind, almost like an exercises bike tricked out so it glides across the water. You bounce up and down, and try to stay up as long as you can. {like the idea behind surfing}
good luck with that guys! pretty funny to watch:)




Well that sums up daytime of day one, i hope this gives my girl friends some insight into what Waikiki holds for them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool! I'll have to check out what a puka dog is...even tho its giving me thoughts of throwing up (puke-a)
I love the picture of you two in the car...ahhhhh... I can dream if just for a minute :)

kelly said...

oooh....
you ARE getting me excited for the trip!
LOVE the convertible for a sunny vaca!

mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. I am so glad you were able to go and enjoy a little bit of paradise.
I am so intrigued by that surfing bike...looks tricky to say the least.

Jaime said...

looks like so much fun. the shaved ice sounds delicious!

Paige said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait for the warm sand between my toes!