Wednesday, May 21, 2008

to tide you over

since that's pretty much all i ever wore, most of the pictures are of me in one.
our first whole day on Oahu, we put the top down on the car and rode around the island in our suits stopping at as many lookouts as we could. hence the burns covering the tops of our legs, shoulders, heads & chests. way too much fun! we blared the local radio station and enjoyed some truly soothing island tunes. the perfect start to our vacation together.
{btw- this picture is before my hair bleached out from the sun!}

7 comments:

Marci said...

you went to hawaii?? not fair..:) but good for you!
i AM so excited for farm chicks....excited and extremely nervous! we don't have antiques really, we're just taking the things that we make and it's a little nerveracking trying to think what will people buy??? even if we don't make a dime i can still say that i did the farm chicks show and that makes it all worth while!!! plus i get to come to washington and i love it there. you better come find me...i'll be against a wall somewhere and that is all i know so far.
come find me!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Look at that water! Look at that sky!! I am so oooooo glad you guys got to go...not so much glad that you got to go and I didnt but hey, if someone got to go, Im glad it was you! ") Can't wait to hear more when you get a chance. I LOVE THE PICTURE!! You look amazing!

kelly said...

you two look so happy and relaxed!
can't wait to see more...

Anonymous said...

How fun...can't wait to talk to you about it over a DC!

Jaime said...

I see so you're just giving us a taste of what's to come. Can't wait! This picture is great. I've never been to Hawaii, maybe for our 10 year or something. That way we don't have to take kids with us. :)

Paige said...

I've been waiting for pictures! Maybe if you didn't have a crying baby at your house for 4 hours last night you would have had time to post some more.
(Thanks for taking Sommer for us.)

timicus said...

"Tide" you over? Is that a pun? ltm -- that's "laughing to myself"! Anyways, I'm glad your trip was awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing more!