Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i'm a farm chicka indeed

The Farm Chicks Show Is Almost Here!!!!
the show is this weekend and i have a list!
  • old metal fencing for the garden
  • cool bed side tables for the girls room
  • locker baskets to add to the laundry room
  • basket liners
  • old cafe kitchen sign
  • green milk glass cake stand
  • square metal buckets for planting
  • white mail boxes {for a shoe holder i'm making}
  • vintage metal stars

and as always old letters to spell the kids names

so here are a few of my favorite farm chicks sites- if so inclined- go check a few out and see why i'm all abuzz!

http://www.athingforroses.blogspot.com/ she has some cool ideas and i comment on her blog and she on mine.

http://www.antiejoy.blogspot.com/

http://queenoftarte.blogspot.com/

http://www.thefarmchicks.com/vendors_lisaandrandy.html if you click here you will see where i got kelly & i our type writer bracelets.

http://www.suzanneduda.typepad.com/

http://www.thefarmchicks.com/vendors_nancyandheidi.html i was right here! i bought some cool old pails and metal baskets they had out!

i'm looking forward to going into a world of vintage, and creating my own old home feel.

and just maybe there will be sun! {in june can you even imagine?}

2 comments:

Paige said...

I hope you have a super-fabulous trip and score some super-fabulous finds!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I forgot to add my comment! What a dork! So how did it go?? Did you get what you wanted?
I was just perusing the farm chick's sites again and I have to say that I am in love with the last link..so many beautiful things that I LOVE..I wish I could have gone with you, ya Tres tres cool chicka !