he has brought much joy to these proud parents and will bring much more as they grow together.
as you watch them together you can feel the love they have for each other,
and the immense love they share for their son.
i know in my heart that this is a match made in heaven,
miles was sent special for them and they were waiting just for him.
and the pride is there,
to be a father
she always says she doesn't have the 'baby touch'
but i think as you look at this picture you'll see,
the touch is written all over her
11 comments:
Hmm, maybe the picture shows something that I don't know! You are too kind. Isn't is amazing how perfectly everything fit together with their new family?
thats so beautiful. and the pictures are amazing.
very cute! did I take any of those?
That post was so sweet Torrie! What a wonderful ode to this excitement in our lives! You are amazing!
Torrie, that was a beautiful post. I'm so sad I missed out on the festivities!
I'm Bed's friend, and I would usually have to agree with her when she says she doesn't have the touch :), but that baby looks good on her! Your baby is beautiful...Congrats!
I mean Bee's friend :)
Oops! Bridgette got the wrong blog! Well, she would have said the same thing had she seen your cute little ones.
Thanks for your comments- its so nice to hear from you!! I can't wait to get my name out there more just so I can have the chance to un-apologetically snap photos of people. I bet shooting the newborn was so precious :) I agree wholeheartedly about taking hundreds of wedding photos. I had plenty taken at mine but so many of them weren't what I wanted (the temple ones rocked but the ones at the reception lacked) Ryan's grandma took them with her little 35 mm and she really tried to get closeups of the little things I made for the trees and centerpieces because she knew how much time I put into all of it and its still hard to make much of the shots. It makes me sad to think my sisters wedding doesn't have much..as sick as I was with pregnancy, I still like my pictures better than the ones her photographer took. Then again..maybe thats just arrogance...
TEN comments now...haha
HOLY COW!!!! Please tell them congrats for us! This is sooooo exciting! We miss LFP so much! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment