Sunday, January 25, 2009

True is here, and I'm in love!




















11 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

Too precious!!! I think I'm in love too:):):) I can't wait to meet him tomorrow. Love you guys!

kelly said...

me too!!
darling boy.

Anonymous said...

I love him so much!! I really need to come see him! oh look at that cute little lip..so sweet.

hollyctr said...

Too cute!

The Russell Family said...

ok the pic of him in the green shirt totally looks like Chastin.. Can't wait to see him in real life!!

Jaime said...

he is beautiful. and his name sounds erilie familiar. ;) We call our truman, Tru sometimes. Great name. I can see why you're in love.

mindy said...

he's simply beautiful.

Congratulations

Audrey said...

I love the sleeping on your chest shot. That's one of my most favorite times with my babies. Cute pics! I need to come see him again...and you of course!

Paige said...

He is a beautiful little boy, already such a Barnes family face. And you do have such an "I'm in love" glow about you. Congratulations.

Maple said...

so beautiful! Such a sweet little face, hope I get to visit soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me hold him yesterday at church. :::sigh:: So precious......