congratulations! truly a beautiful addition to your gorgeous family. (we have never meet, but i feel like i know you a tiny bit from your blog.) i am truly happy for you. take care & enjoy!
Yeah! I am so happy for you and your family. I wish I was closer so I could use bringing dinner over as an excuse to come and meet him. Congratulations and I hope you recover quickly and without any trouble.
Yippee!! Of course! He's real, he's out, now can we have a party? Yeah for you! But wait. I'm wondering how this post got up??... You're suppose to be in the hospital, and you said now way would the other half post it... so who's playing on your computer??? If it's you, you must have amazing bounce back!!.... maybe your other self... See you soon!
What a great name! Good job! My new cousin is beautiful!! (well I mean handsome) You guys did great once again. and...Mylanta almost a 9 pounder. I hope your resting like your supposed to be. Congrats to the whole family!!
17 comments:
congratulations! truly a beautiful addition to your gorgeous family.
(we have never meet, but i feel like i know you a tiny bit from your blog.) i am truly happy for you. take care & enjoy!
OH MY GOODNESS HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! I love the name..which one will he go by?? IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Congratulations. I'm so happy for all of you. He's beautiful. Love the name.
He is just precious! I love the name of course, you always have good taste. How is mom doing, and when do I get to meet the little man?!
Yeah! I am so happy for you and your family. I wish I was closer so I could use bringing dinner over as an excuse to come and meet him. Congratulations and I hope you recover quickly and without any trouble.
he's a cute and I LOVE his name!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you.
Congratulations! I hope he and Mama are doing well.
he is SO gorgeous! even cuter in person!!
congrats to your sweet family!
love ya!
How wonderful! He is beautiful! And another great unique name in the lineup. I hope you are doing well.
(Now what am I going to do with all these cute baby girl clothes I've been saving?)
On that note, having a boy seems so perfect for your family, for you. Congratulations.
Nice job, once again!
Congratulations. Once again, another fine addition to our family. He is really cute. We have a girl coming the first part of March. Keep in touch,
Love, Aunt Andie
I am so very happy for you and your family. Wishing you all the best and hopefully some rest too.
Jackie
Congratulations! What a lucky kid to come to such a nice family. What a lucky family to get such a cute kid. Welcome to the world True.
Yippee!! Of course! He's real, he's out, now can we have a party? Yeah for you! But wait. I'm wondering how this post got up??... You're suppose to be in the hospital, and you said now way would the other half post it... so who's playing on your computer??? If it's you, you must have amazing bounce back!!.... maybe your other self... See you soon!
What a great name! Good job! My new cousin is beautiful!! (well I mean handsome) You guys did great once again. and...Mylanta almost a 9 pounder. I hope your resting like your supposed to be. Congrats to the whole family!!
Congratulations, Torrie! What a handsome little guy!
Oh I love it! COngrats! What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment