Thursday, October 28, 2010

too many choices

1st choice
monkey costume is cute~{stuffed bottom and hips} especially because he acts like a monkey with sounds and all!
2nd choice
the chicken~ to die for...
super puffy, white tights, yellow boot covers
makes me smile! i just love it!
3rd choice
star wars ewok
a friend's dad made this, it's warm and cute.
he likes all 3! i love all 3!
and there is only one halloween night!!
so i think that he is going to be a chicken for trunk or treat
and an ewok for halloween night.
the monkey goes back {it's too small}
and
he will be cute and warm!
happy halloween!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the Ewok

Jaime said...

I totally agree with your choices. He is adorable! love all 3, but I'd go for the warmth factor since it is supposed to be cold and rainy.

mindy said...

I love the Ewok! He looks absolutely adorable in all three but the ewok is my favorite.

Happy Halloween!

Carly said...

Torrie, I'm loving the dark hair on you!

Bridget and Julio said...

I love that he gets a wardrobe change!
And BTW -- YOU LOOK SOOO GOOD IN THE EWOK PICTURE!!!!!

Maple said...

I bet John voted Ewok! LOVE the hair color, very sexy mama!