Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family Vacation

Off to California!

We decided that it would be to go on a vacation to California this year. It's where I'm from so it's usually the first place I think of going. It's no secret that I love it there. 
John and I have decided since we went to the Bahamas for our 5 year anniversary that we really don't need a lot of stuff on vacation. The airline lost our luggage and we thought "if we just packed lighter...we wouldn't have had luggage to lose" so from then on, we just pack a back pack per person and travel light. {and really,  when going somewhere warm, how many clothes do you really need?}
 Boarding the plane was so neat for the kids because it's an outdoor terminal.
True and Jordan had never done that before. So that was fun!
True has never been to the airport so he was pretty excited. It was so fun to see. He pointed out every plane, and was so excited to see them take off. People around him were smiling at his excitement!
He was gasping" Ahh! An airplane!"


 Boarding the plane, knowing you get to leave it all behind is such a fun feeling.

 As always~ In'N Out first thing after picking up our Suburban.
 These two are best of friends
 The beach is the next place on the agenda. Every time. Same beach.
True has never felt such soft warm sand. He just took off running! {right after he  plopped down in the sand and pulled his shoes off}

No comments: