True totally loved me holding his hands as the waves would crash and lift him off the ground!
Cheese!
Lots of beautiful houses!
"I could live there!"
I kept saying that:)
See! I'm supposed to live on this road!
Love this face! It's the face he makes when we put sun screen on him:)
Soakin' up as much sun as possible. Trying to meet our vitamin D quota for the year.
Shilo attempting boogie boarding for the first time.
Check out how many people were at the beach! It was labor day after all!
I had to actually move a few peoples things over a little bit to make room for our blanket, that's how packed it was!
Dad giving instructions
So much fun running around on the beach!
Chastin taking a break for the board to build
True giving it a shot! I mostly just held onto him while he floated on the waves.
Lather. Lather with 50 spf every 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs for 6 to 9 hrs a day! Needless to say, we went through a few bottles of sun screen.
Snack. Apple with a side of sand
San Diego temple















No comments:
Post a Comment