These two live to swim! The pool was so warm it was like bath water, so no getting them out easily.
Thank goodness Aunt Monica gave True this shark life jacket! I didn't have to worry about holding him the whole time. He loved the independence.
Breakfast on the lanai
I loved just chillin' out here as often as possible. It was warm and quite and beautiful. I would read, or surf the web, write in my journal or plan.
The kids loved to join me in their pjs too. :)
The closest villa to us, and it was beautiful!
My kids were so excited to eat breakfast outside! AND they were really excited to have cereal! We stock a lot of it at home but don't eat it frequently. I make breakfast daily, so cereal on vacation was an special treat.
Look at that sand! So soft and warm. Not a rock to be seen. Loving it!
Warm water to play in and be splashed by was dreamy.
Another day of trying to out run the waves!
Another day of relaxing in the sun
Chastin making more of those cool drip castles he took delight in creating.
Do you see that sky and sand???
Heaven I tell ya. Heaven.
True helping John with his tan, haha
Sand mermaids!
Architecture may be in his future...hmmm
True's tan line after only 4 days in the sun!
Down to the Boardwalk for some Cold Stone Creamery
Enjoying ice cream in the sun! Something we don't get to experience at home.
A picture for her wedding video one day.
Beautiful!
Sail boats~a view from the bridge
John saw someone in Seattle wearing a 'Lefty's" t shirt and took note that it was in San Diego. So he suggested we try it. I navigated us there and....
The very best pizza I have ever had! Super thin, but tasty crispy crust...MMMM. Wishing I had some now.
Tried my first Chicago style dog, which I will be ok never having again, but they knocked it out of the park with the pizza!
Once home, clean and fed, we put the little ones to bed and left Jordan to her tv time. We headed down stairs to the game rooms. Chastin and his dad enjoyed a few games of pool. {Which I didn't know either one played}
They had fun! And I'm glad
Then it was my turn to horse around with Chastin. We played my favorite game~ air hockey:)
I'm one of those people who would replace her dinning table with an air hockey table!
{not only men think that way...i think}
I tend to get a little competitive, and I had to play left handed because of my back! But I still won!
Chastin switched to his left hand to even the playing field.
This was one of the best times I had on this trip! It was so much fun to just let loose and hang out.














































1 comment:
Sitting here in zero degree weather makes me soooooooooo jealous of your beautiful pictures of your vacation in the sunshine!!
Post a Comment