Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Buzz lightyear tooth

True had to have a 'baby root canal'..
 I'm thankful for UW pediatric dentistry. They are AMAZING!
They really helped keep us both calm and I felt like he was in really good hands.
I don't know where the idea came from, maybe from his love of all things Buzz lightyear, but when he came out, he was telling us he got a Buzz lightyear tooth! And it stuck!
He was so brave! 
Poor kid didn't get my teeth..we take really good care of teeth around here {because I'm a little obsessive about it}and he STILL had to have work done. He now has to stay away form all things sticky and sugary.
But shouldn't we all anyway?:)
He was so brave and so very cranky when we got home. I'm sure all those drugs they give a little guy are hard to handle. But he got to come home and eat pudding and jello and watch...drum roll please!
TOY STORY!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Poor guy!
He and Massi would be good friends because we like Buzz around here too.

Fun to see all the updates. You look super cute! I love your hair like that.