Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Visit from Bridget

One of my all time favorite people came to Seattle for a visit!
We always have so much fun together. And we don't even leave my house!
You can't even tell, but she's like 7 months pregnant!!! Lucky girl!
I'm always so excited when she comes. We just fit together so well. It's like we're sisters, we can live 4 hrs away from each other, rarely talk,  text on occasion and when we get together it's like we were never apart.
I love her.
 Her happy , no crap attitude rocks and she always cracks me up!
When her baby shower invites went out, she texted me one. When she was trying to pick the perfect name for this little girl, I was selected as one of the few, close to her friends who got to give input. That's a really BIG deal. I feel lucky. She's so thoughtful and sweet to me.
 Can't wait to go meet the new baby!
 And introduce Pinkalicious {our favorite!} to the her!!
So excited:) 

No comments: