I started a dinner group a few years ago to add more fun to my life.
I thought I would do it for a year and that would be it.
Well we all loved it so much that I've kept it up.
Once a month I have about 6 friends over, they bring a dish to share that is family friendly and we sit around and chat. It is so much fun that it's one of my most favorite days of the whole month!
We have an 'ugly' plate that we pass around and take turns bringing dessert when we have the plate. We have had SO many good dishes! It's always fun to see what other people cook for dinner.
This month I had the ugly plate and gave Pioneer Woman's Apple dumpling a go.
Oh
My
Goodness!
So yummy that I wanted to just drink the syrup that these little apple filled dumplings made.
I had four left at the end of dinner group and decided that instead of sitting down with a vat of vanilla ice cream and these I should share with my in laws.
They loved them so much that they asked me to make them again~ and sent me home with all the ingredients that I didn't have! That's how good these little easy treats are:)
So go. Go now. Make these. You'll thank me.

No comments:
Post a Comment