- kaylene and kaeden
- beautiful mom and beautiful girl
i have been watching kaden since she was tiny! she is one of the most enjoyable babies i have ever watched! her newest thing is getting into everything! she makes me smile....
mommy kaylene works at habitude in ballard, one of my favorite places! she is always happy, bright and cheery! i really enjoy our pedicures together, and our fun conversations!
i'm flattered that she liked her christmas picture i took last year enough to ask me again.
thanks for the shoot kaylene, it was a nice way to spend a beautiful sunday afternoon!
p.s this image is not photo shopped yet- just a raw image
6 comments:
What does she do for Habitude? Hair? I'm always looking for someone good!!!
Cute picture!
marie,
yes she does hair! and very well i might add!
thanks!
how beautiful...absolutely perfect. I love your pictures, have I ever told you I want to be you when I grow up?
What a great picture, and it doesn't need to be photoshopped! Great job Torrie.
Great picture. Such a beautiful pair.
hey torrie, its Kaylene I finally got to seee it, thank you. this one is great. talk to you soon,
Post a Comment