So this post my seem vain to some of you-
so i am asking you not to judge me!
I have a BOIL! On my face of all places!!!!
My friends who know what i went through in the last couple of days will understand-
{and thanks to those of you who called me and showed me they love and care for me, i'm REALLY lucky to have you! you took the time to care and call, and listen, thanks a ton! but i'm really o.k -now...}
I get this stupid boil when slammed with severe stress, and just last night it occurred to me that i got this thing right around the time i met my husbands ex- wife! funny huh?
i'm heading to the dr. 1st thing mon. morning, probably for antibiotics, lucky girl i am!
so for those of you who think you will be sneaky and stop over to see me, i will be hiding in my room with a mask on, so don't even bother trying to see it!!!!
Here comes the vain part..
I won't be coming out in the light of day or anywhere public till it doesn't appear as though i have a second head any longer! So there you have it! the joys of having your very own nightmare of an ex wife! lucky, lucky, lucky.. i know you wish you had one too!:)
So from that movie " how to lose a guy in ten days" where she shows him the photo album she photo shopped of the family they will have one day, and the kids look scary, and matthew says " our kids are ATTRACTIVE", that's my sweet husbands way of making me laugh at this thing. He'll look at me and say " i love you honey, you look ATTRACTIVE!" and we both bust up!! i'm glad one of us can have a sense of humor right now!
Now how to give him the boil .......
15 comments:
You are too funny!! This better not stop us from hanging out Monday!!! I'm sure you look better than me...read my ABC's:)
Oh, you are so dramatic/funny! I love it! No one would care if you have a boil on your face. But, I must admit, I'd do the same thing (not come out in public until it's gone). Heck, I can't figure out why, at the age of 26, I have all of a sudden broken out in acne everywhere, ugh! I will miss seeing you at church today. Oh, by the way, because of some creepy stalker guy from my past, I had to change my blog to "invite only"... but I didn't have your google/blogger email address that you have your blog set up under. Email it to me @ ckquistfamily@hotmail.com and I'll send you an "invite." Hope to see you soon!
I know how you feel. I use to get boils all the time, stress or no stress. Fortunetly I haven't had any in a while due to very expensive medication. I use to put really hot washclothes on them to help them subside. You might want to try that if you haven't already.
I'm sorry about your bad, bad friend on your face. Stupid skin...
Think calm relaxing boil-free thoughts.
ps. we are finally all healthy enough to go to dinner with you guys (with or without your boil!)
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate boil. That sucks! I am with you, I would be in hiding too, so rest up & take your time getting back to the real world.
It's hard for me to leave a comment, and be nice (understand that I have seen the mutation) about it. Honey, I love you and your friend, but it's not as bad as you think.......
i almost stopped by to see the "freak show" today!
just teasing you torrie!
i bet you're still gorgeous!
it's not like you're dealing with any stress or anything...
love ya!
OK, I have to leave another comment because this will make you laugh.
So I have two HUGE well..zits on my nose right now (no need to stop by and see the freak show Kelly!). Yesterday I went out to lunch with Andy and asked him how they were looking. He said it looked like I had spackling on my nose.
i love that marie!
and you know kelly- i wouldn't answer the door without my darth vadar mask on if you had come by!
and to my anonymous- your just saying it's not that bad because you still want to sleep in my bed!
{although that couch kelly gave us is mighty comfy}
love ya!
i want to see a picture of this supposed appendage on your face. that really does suck tho that it had to be right when you were meeting the ex-wife...horrible. "anonymous"'s comment was the best, he's so awesome.
rebecca
i wasn't meeting with the ex- she gave me the boil by causing more legal problems.
i have been lucky enough to not have to see her since before christmas!!!! now that's LUCKY!!!!!!! no joke!
Ohhhhhhh....now I get it. Im so sorry you have to deal with that. I'd much rather have a nasty boil any day then deal with the reason for it.
oh, I stopped by to ask how your face was doing. How is it doing?
Oh Tori! That is just terrible. I hope it goes away soon...maybe it is already gone! Just be glad you aren't like Job and just have one boil!
Well day 2 it was hard to find on your face. Glad it didn't last long.
Post a Comment