Chastins First Ever Pinewood derby
Shilos last day of swim class
Chastins dance performance for the Shoreline School Board
Shilos dance Class today
and I'm sure some more things that i coughed and slept through
So this is what i am living for right now.
- The phone so i can call downstairs ~i have very little voice left
- My ring to remind me how lucky i am to have a great husband who has spent his week going into work around 9 and then comes home around 2.
- Halls honey flavor to help with the cough
- Water - for when I finally have to swallow
- And one of my favorite sickie foods, sugar free Jello
- Chapstick for my poor dry lips, plus the fact that i am never far from chapstick anyway
- My new Cottage Living just came yesterday, and John gets so excited for me {and my magazine addiction} that he comes up stairs holding this saying" yeah- look a new magazine for you!" sweet man...he knows i am bored out of my mind
- And of course my tissues- i can't be in a room without them at this point!
- NyQuil- yuck! But it was either this or the shot of Whisky my mom-in-law offered, and i was told that the Whisky flavor would make the NyQuil taste like candy- so i opted for the 'candy' NyQuil.
The good news is- I should probably weigh around 130 by the time i get back to eating again! That would be good! trying to find that silver lining....
8 comments:
I feel so bad for you!!!! (but glad it is not me;))
Don't worry about Friday - focus on getting back to 'normal'- I am thinking of you.
Use the new fresh snow for your excuse of not being able to see those events. Then you can just snuggle up with the medicine, kleenex, magazines and pretend like it's the middle of winter and you didn't want to go out anyway! Hang in there!
Oh yuck! I am so sorry that you are sick! Good choice on the whiskey...it would make your throat even sorer!
I hope that you feel better very very soon. I will look for you at Farm Chicks...can't wait to meet you!
oh my flippin' gosh!! How horrible! I love the picture tho..thats totally classic. :) Tell John that if my Ryan dies then I want to marry him if you die. haha...Im kidding, I know you will get thru this just fine and will totally be in those size 4 jeans to boot.
sorry rebecca, john says he's NEVER getting married again if i die first! can you believe that?
john says he had his 2 chances and "oh great a re rearanged marriage"
but thanks for thinking he's great too!
torrie, stop the guilt trip.
i know you!
just get better!
love ya!
Get better friend! And I see the medicine that will cure all...where's the big DC next the the bed? Do I need to bring you one?!
Time to take care of yourself. I had this same stuff a few weeks ago & it was awful, turned into bronchitis. Thank goodness for cough syrup w/ codein. Tastes gross, but is so worth it. I highly recommend it if you don't get better in the next couple days. ASk your doctor for a prescription.
Post a Comment