True is always telling me he needs his sunglasses
The beach was pretty packed, but not too bad.
True spent most of his time pretty sandy. Every single time I would get him mostly dried off to eat or leave, he would flip around in the sand like he was break dancing! I'm pretty sure he ate his weight in sand!
Father like son. Funny.
True went out in waves with Jordan and she's not very tall, so when a big wave came it smashed all over his face it scared him form going back in the water. John thought up a plan: he would throw the football into the water and True would get it. {so pretty much he played fetch with our son...} but it worked! True was mostly content to just splash around where the tide came in & play in other peoples sand holes they had left behind.
Shilo is a fish! We would be at the beach for 6+ hours and we would have to go out in the water to reapply sunscreen! I had to keep asking her if she was hungry or thirsty, but she just wanted to play in the waves! I'm so glad she loved this trip! She defiantly had the most fun at the beaches!
My happy girl, who actually developed bruises around her eyes from wearing her goggles so long each day.
Chastin was digging for whatever he could find to help him build his sandcastle masterpieces.
Shilo made friends with various groups of people throughout the day. Some little, some her age, some older.
She adored body surfing!
She and I heading out to float in the big waves. We must have staying out there for over an hour, just laughing and talking. She was so happy and so much fun! I'm glad I soaked up all the Shilo love I could!
Look! One picture over 10 days to prove we took the trip together!
We always make fun of teenage girls {Jordan} for doing the 'duck face' when taking a picture of herself:)
So here's ours.
Jordan laid on the beach and burned herself~ I didn't capture a picture of that...


















1 comment:
What a fantastic vacation! Glad you got have so much fun with the family.
(That camel's sagging hump is really funny.)
Post a Comment