Monday, March 5, 2007

Friday nights


Back in the day I would have been out on Friday nights


At the beach for a Bonn fire



Or at the drive in movies



Maybe out to a late night dinner with friends


Or perhaps out of town for a long weekend getaway




Not anymore! This has become my Friday nights!

Me, two babies, and an Ikea cutting board I accidentally set on fire while trying to heat up hot water for Audrey, my niece.

Oh what a night...

The scary part is that I enjoy it even more than those fun nights out on the town! (don't get me wrong, I still like to have those nights out, just not as frequently as before)

What do you do on your Friday nights?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Friday night consists of me and Noah! My husband "negotiated" this as one of his geek game nights. So every Friday night Noah and I find something fun to do. Funny how Friday nights used to mean something different!!!

kelly said...

our date night is usually saturday night.
so fridays are friends night.
the girls usually have a friend over. so lots of kiddos here.
the kids call it movie night as well. there's not much time for tv in our house during the week. so friday they watch a movie or the disney channel line-up.
T.G.I.F.

Paige said...

By Friday we are usually so exhausted we hardly do anything. Eric falls asleep early and I watch What Not to Wear. Oh the excitement!