Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"A moment to live"

" A moment to live"

a moment to live
a moment to cry
a moment to realize how suddenly we die

A moment of laughter
a moment to capture
this moment that is fading ever so faster

A moment to unwind
a moment this is so kind
a moment that many of us try to find

A moment of peace
a moment to unleash all the pain and experiences
that have kept us out of reach

A moment of grace
a moment that keeps us out of the race
a moment to thank God for
his love that keeps us in his place

But the moment of all...
Is the biggest moment that is important
To us all...

Gabriella Maria Pilato

I hope we all can take a moment this week to be grateful for life...
I know we are..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that poem. Its so beautiful.
So true.

Torrie said...

I'v got a thing for poems..
There is something about being able to sum up a whole group of feelings all at once. I found this book last night under my bed, and this was one of the first poems I came across. Just thought it was cool.

kelly said...

beautiful!
what a great attitude to have this week...