PJ'S ON CHRISTMAS EVE
our kids always get new pj's to open on christmas eve
the tag reads' open me christmas eve'
christmas morning kids are all in new pj's for moms pictures!
ISLAND PRINCESS FOR SHILO
FLANNEL BOTTOMS FOR CHASTIN x2
homemade cookies
ice cold milk in a snowflake glass
cards from chastin & shilo thanking santa...
all through the house christmas lights glow
candles are lit
stockings are stuffed
mom can't sleep~she is more excited than the kids....
4 comments:
THat is so sweet! I do PJ's on Christmas Eve too, I just think its neat to be able to wear something extra special right before the big day ") Unfortunately - Kate is still wetting the bed and didnt make it til the morning in her beautiful new jammies but at least she loved them! I love how you said that Mom was more excited than the kids, thats totally you!~
Fun traditions! I love the picture you have as your blog header in front of the fountain. They all look so adorable and happy :o)
Seems like everyone gets new PJ's on C-mas Eve. I love that about Christmas. Looks like yours was fun!
nothing like new jammies on christmas eve,
love that tradition!
Post a Comment