So up for grabs {sale} 1 ticket to the Police. with Elvis Costello opening
We bought 4 and found out Shilo is free so that leaves us with an extra spot!
I tried to call Marie {sorry everyone else} but her phone # was void now, so I'm trying this to see if anyone else is a huge fan and would like to go too!
The stats:
Saturday the 12th of July
The Gorge
7:30 pm
$70
Seeing Sting & The Police PRICELESS!
And a few more things to know- you can buy another seat so two of you can go, it's festival seating so you don't have to worry about sitting with us if you don't want to or not sitting with your friend you brought. It's all open grass, you bring a seat or blanket, a cooler or whatever. We are driving there and back all in one day and your welcome to ride with us. If you buy another ticket for your husband or something you can go over with them and stay the night or something. Or you can both ride with us!~
Know that if you purchase another ticket it will cost you more- we bought ours though our business we own so we got a 4 ticket deal. The ticket also comes with one free iTunes download!
Let me know a.s.ap- my sister said if NO ONE else will go, she will sacrifice and go...haha. but to offer it up to my friends first. What a cool sis!
3 comments:
OH MAN! I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go with you...but Andy and I have tickets on the Victoria Clipper for this weekend, and we can't cancel it (non-refundable!)
I am so bummed.
I will email my new cell number...sorry!
i will pass on the ticket to the Police. Don't get me wrong the Police are RAD!! AND...i think a road trip with my cousins would be a blast. I'm freshly back from Eastern WA heat and I am loving the break.. 105 degrees in Yakima watching Zack play baseball with no shade...ugh.
I do have a question for ya, though....I'm new to blogging and I was wondering if you know how I save links of my friends blog spots to my page.. eerr uhhh... I guess I'm blog challenged but excited to figure it out. - Fyi ...its me (Renae) :) (Russellx5.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment