happy anniversary to me! john got us tickets to sting and the police for tomorrow night! i am so not sleeping tonight!!! i keep walking around singing- "roxanne" oh you know what i'm talking about...ahhhhhh i am giddy!!!!!! so excited! they are my favorite!! i hope they sing 'our' song, every little thing she does is magic, john said that this song reminds him of me when we were newly dating {9 years ago} ahh how sweet! happy anniversary john, i love you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxr1s24Frmc
4 comments:
I am jealous. That will be an awesome show. I also love Sting and the Police. Whenever I am stressed out or sad it always helps me if Peter sings their songs to me.
Happy Anniversary and I hope you have a wonderful time.
9 Years! That is worth celebrating. I hope the concert was super-fabulous!
wow...he must really really like you!thats so cool lucky chick. Sting is Ryan's favorite, he probably wishes he was married to John right now just so he could go see Sting too! haha.
Congratulations to you guys, you are wonderful!
How did it go??? Tell us all about it!
Post a Comment