Thursday, June 21, 2007


Shilo and I got to go on Chastin's 1st grade field trip last Friday, we had tons of fun!

My group of boys on chstins field trip- all other groups had girls and 2 parents. I guess the teacher knew I could handle the boys!

It was lowest tide of the year



We had a really great time!



I'm glad I was able to go with my son and enjoy his smile.Thank you Chastin for the wonderful memory!


Things we saw:

Jelly fish

Star fish

Sea slug

Crabs

Eel

Lobster tummy

Sea squirts

Muscles

Clams

2 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like crazy fun. I'm glad you got to go. You are a good mom to a lot of kids.

Anonymous said...

this picture is going to make you smile for years to come! Even better tho, Chastin will remember it for the rest of his life. So cool- what a fun day that must have been!