1 Package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (reduced fat)
4 oz Cream cheese (reduced fat)
2 TBS sugar
1/2 Cup blueberries
Heat over 375 unroll dough into 4 rectangles; press firmly to seal
Combine cheese and sugar; spread on dough to 1/4 inch from edges. Top with blueberries, bring opposite corners of rectangles together. bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 11 to 13 min. (less if you bake using convection heat)
ENJOY!!!
I made this recipe for breakfast before church on Sunday, and they were gobbled up in no time! i double every recipe i make, so there was enough for our house guests too! i made them again this morning per my families request. We love them, and they take practically no effort at all, and dirty very few dishes! which makes them even better!
This recipe came from the kraft magazine i subscribe to for free! Let me know what you think if you make them. i am going to try making them with apricot preserves next time and see what i think...
5 comments:
I can't wait to try this!!! Im going to the store tomorrow to get some rolls.
That looks delicious! I can't wait to get some fresh blueberries and make some for myself. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Um...yummy! I'm totally making these! I love blueberries!
Yummy!!! Thanks for sharing this recipe Torrie! I made them this morning and they were delicious. I can't wait to try them again with peaches.
I get this magazine too, and I love it. Thanks for the idea, I'll have to make them. Yum!
Post a Comment