my shirt from the police concert!
that concert ROCKED!!!!!! what a lucky girl am i!
they did play our song, and a whole ton more.
the concert wasn't nearly long enough (never is)
and they played roxanne with a vengeance - red lights, repeating 'you don't have to, you don't have to' and 'i won't, i won't, i won't' share you with another boy"
i LOVED the whole experience! -so much that i went back the next night to get tickets from a scalper, but ended up standing at the door with the ticket checkers listening to sting rock out! it was cool, and i didn't have to spend any money on tickets.heehee. i felt like i was getting away with something, even though they said i could stand with them.
any way~ thank you boo for the great anniversary and the awesome evening!
4 comments:
I can't believe you went back the second night and listened at the door. You are a TRUE fan! I am happy to hear that you guys had such a great time and that Sting sang all your favorites.
How fabulous - it must have made you forget all your cares and woes for a while. I'm glad you had fun.
you are hysterical!
and such a rock chick!
happy anniversary...
wooo hoooooo!!!! Im so glad you guys got to go..ya bum.
I love how you cut your face out of the pic, you must've not liked the face you were making or something, haha
Post a Comment