Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Bother!

As you can see I took the private block off.
Cats out of the bag.
Plus I didn't know that I had so many other people reading it who never let me know till I closed my i.d. {like most of johns aunts and cousins in California}
So oh well, I like it better this way any whoo. :)
But if needed I will have no hesitation to going back to being a private blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee...Im not sure what Im going to do either when and if people can't get "in" if they need to. I guess I will just have to try and see!

Anonymous said...

Cats out of the bag...gotcha. Miss ya.

The Russell Family said...

oh yay!! Your off private! We changed our home email and I didn't have any email addresses to tell you I had a momentary lapse of whatever to remember how to sign in. ha! I so look forward to all of your blog updates. That way I feel like I get to keep in touch way more than just the holidays. Loved seeing your family on Thanksgiving. If Shiloh was mine I don't think I could ever tell her no...and Chastin looks identical to his dad. I love it! They are all so dang cute!