Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Shlio is my little dancer

She had her first dance performance

Mrs. Lorna said that Shilo should be in the

4/5 age group now! How cool is that!

I think she is beautiful!!

We are so proud of her and how

far she has come in this dance class.

She has learned to do all sorts of

positions, take direction, and bow

the ballerina way, so graceful...


4 comments:

mindy said...

She looks so cute in her dance costume. Her and Bella will have to do some dancing together next month while we are in town.
Fun, fun, fun!

Paige said...

That is so sweet. I think Laine will want to follow in her dance-steps and take classes too.

Anonymous said...

okay- one thing...I would definitely fix her name in the title part.

second thing: SO PRETTY!! I can't believe how much she has grown! I want our girls to be able to do that too..soon, just not yet. I got to get a better handle of my life. Soon. I love that picture, what a great photographer.

Jaime said...

She looks cute! What a great skill.